Saturday, June 10, 2017

BEad INSPIRED

Make sure to click on the link at The DIVA challenge this week to read all about the Beads of Courage program.  It's a wonderful program that Laura's son, Artoo (online name) has benefited from and one that Laura has raised funds for through a 5K color fun run.  I have done this challenge several times over the years and it always touches my heart to read about it.  Here's a heart wrapped in ribbon with one bead (although I know you have many beads) for you Artoo!  💞

5 comments:

  1. Sue!....I LOVE your tribute to Artoo! Beautiful Umble ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - both the tangling and the tribute. A beautiful tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creative use of a single bead with the heart just for Artoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the composition of your tile.

    ReplyDelete