Thursday, February 23, 2017

Waybop

The DIVA challenge this week is to use the new official tangle, Waybop. This tangle was one of the 4 new tangles introduced at ZenAgain this past November.  I really like this tangle because the possibilities are endless and it's really fun to explore and play with.  I happened to have a tile that was dyed with some blue watercolor paint so I used that with 2 different colors of blue pens, and some white charcoal pencil highlights.  This is really a great tangle to grow a zendala with! 

12 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Sue. I love your use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your symphony in blue Sue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE everything about this tile. This is one you should frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can see that you had fun with this tile, it is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tile! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLUE-tiful, Sue! So much for the eye to appreciate. I agree -- possibilities are endless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly gorgeous! Beautiful blues! I need to try Waybop in a zendala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent blue Waybop zendala! :)

    ReplyDelete