Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hamadox

Another UMT (Use My Tangle) at the DIVA challenge this week.  We are using the tangle, Hamadox by Diana Schreur, CZT.  I have never tried this tangle before, which is something I love about the UMT feature of the Diva challenge!  I had a little bit of a hard time with the middle part not looking totally like Paradox, and I'm still not sure I have it right, but I really love this tangle!  Thanks for another fun challenge!

13 comments:

  1. Your Hamadox looks like a beautiful bunch of flowers, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how the center of some of your Hamadox look floral to me. I tend to do my Paradox with the rounding on the top. Your use of this technique is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully balanced Hamadox flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tile and I really like the dark background. Really pops the Hamadox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hamadox tangles look like cabbages. beautiful tile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Hamadox looks so fluffy. I like the repeated aura you added as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful garden of Hamadox! I love the black background! Really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right or not, this tile is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue... your hamadox is beautifully drawn! I really like how floral like you were able to draw it! Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tile. The inside looks like that of a rose - very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely flowers with Hamadox!
    They come out perfect on the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, flowery Hamadox. Love it!

    ReplyDelete