Tangled Ink Art

Tangled Ink Art
"CREATIVITY IS CONTAGIOUS, PASS IT ON" Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

12 Days of 3Z's (Part Two)

This is the 2nd part of my post from 12/11/2016 where I posted my 3Z tiles from the 1st 6 days of the challenge.  Here is the link to Part One, and here are my 3Z tiles from the last 6 days of the challenge.

Day 7 Knightsbridge (#7thdayof3zs)
 


Day 8 Poke Leaf (#8thdayof3zs)
 
 
Day 9 Auraknot (#9thdayof3zs)
 
 
Day 10 Drawings (#10thdayof3zs)
 


Day 11 Icanthis (#11thdayof3zs)
 


Day 12 Crazy Huggins (#12thdayof3zs)
 
I managed to get all 12 tangles on this one small tile!


My mosaic of all 12 days!

 
 
Thanks to everyone at Zentangle Central for putting this challenge together.  It was a lot of fun and such a joy to see all the beautiful tiles from everyone on the Mosaic App!
 

 
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful 3Zs and the mosaic of them is gorgeous!
    Wishing you a happy and peaceful new year!

    ReplyDelete