Saturday, July 9, 2016

DIVA Challenge 274 My Country Tis of Thee

I am so late on this challenge due to traveling across this great country of ours. We have been on our 1st really long RV trip, and hope to be home tomorrow after 30 days on the road. I will have to do a blog post soon with the highlights of our trip.....it's been a blast!
So, for the challenge, since I am very tired, I decided to do the tangle Splinters as a firework, with Printemps around the outside. I also used a clear glitter pen to put Printemps all over Splinters, after the watercolor dried. The picture doesn't do it justice, as it's a very sparkly tile. The 4th of July fireworks are a tradition here in the USA, celebrating our independence. This is the first year I have missed them in awhile.
I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer!







3 comments:

  1. Phantastic! I love the fading Printemps in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Interpretation! Love it! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Splinters done well.

    ReplyDelete