Monday, January 4, 2016

Zentangle Book by Beate Winkler, CZT

I am so honored to have 2 of my tangle patterns and more artwork included in a new Zentangle book by Beate Winkler, CZT in Germany!  Five years ago when I started teaching, I would have never dreamt that my artwork would be published in books, and now this is the 6th book that has artwork of mine.  What an awesome feeling that is, and one that never gets old!   Thank you so much, Beate! I hope someday I can meet you in personCongrats, your book is beautiful!










7 comments:

  1. Beate´s book is very beautiful, indeed! Congratulation for having part in it!
    I wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing a happy, healthy and creative new year to you too, Annette!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Sue! You deserve to be in EVERY tangle pattern book. You go, girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much for your kind words, LindyLu! Wishing you a very happy 2016!

      Delete
  3. How do I order the book? I must have missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is printed only in German now. It can be obtained at Amazon.com.uk

      Delete