Friday, October 2, 2015

DIVA Challenge #237 Stencil String

This week the DIVA has a guest blogger, CZT Charlotte Carpentier.  Charlotte has asked us to use a stencil as our sting, use any type of color, then tangle inside or outside the string.  I don't have a lot of stencils, and didn't have time to make one, so I used the one I had.  I then colored it with watercolor and tangled both inside and outside the string.  I have used this stencil a lot and I am always amazed at how different it can look!  Thanks, Charlotte


5 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous...love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so pretty! I love what you did with the watercolor...the colors are so nice! Thank you so much for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! The colors are absolutely gorgeous! And I like the shape of your stencil string, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful with the light accents!!!

    ReplyDelete