Friday, April 24, 2015

DIVA Challenge #212 UMT: FANZ

Oh my, oh my, I am really late on the last 3 Diva Challenges!  During the week of this challenge I was really sick with the over all crud that turned into a sinus infection.  No fun, and I am still trying to get totally over it.  I am so rarely sick, but this one is taking awhile to recover from.  I'll get there eventually.  I didn't tangle this whole week and that is a rare event for me.  I haven't missed a challenge yet, so I just had to make up these 3 challenges all at once.  This week's challenge was to use the tangle FANZ by Susan Goetter.  This is a fun little tangle that I will have to try again.  I was holding my tile sideways for awhile and my rows got kind of wonky, but it worked better if I did the tangle straight up and down.  



No comments:

Post a Comment