Monday, November 24, 2014

DIVA Challenge #194 Embracing the Yuck

Well, I am really late for last week's DIVA Challenge!  Having done this challenge of the non-dominant hand a couple times before, I will admit that it is always my least favorite challenge.  That's why I am late and why I put off doing it until last night.  Actually, I probably would have skipped it altogether, except for the fact that I have done every Diva challenge to date and didn't want to miss one (I know I am a tangle geek, but I am proud of it). 

Okay, okay, I will admit that doing this challenge made me slow way down, concentrate on every line, and think about the process of Zentangle instead of the end result.  I still couldn't wait to finish and get that pen back in my right hand!

I really enjoyed the post by CZT, Elisa Murphy!  She has a way with words and I found myself laughing all the way through the post.  So, if you read this Elisa, my grumbling was not directed at you, just at my left hand!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Ishould be so good with my non-dominant hand. I'm not this good with my DOMINATE hand!! Nicely done, Sue.:)

    ReplyDelete