Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A "thank you" for a "thank you"

 

Yesterday's post was all about the wonderful group of people that attended the all day seminar at my house on Saturday.  Bill, who has taken 6 of my classes now, really surprised me with a hand made zentangle bag.  Yes, you heard right, hand made!  He gave it to me as a "thank you" for all of the classes.  I was really touched and I'm still overwhelmed with his generosity!  Check it out...this bag is gorgeous!  Thanks again, Bill.  It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and Teresa! Let's keep in touch!







 

3 comments:

  1. Well that is truly awesome! What a nice selection of tangly fabrics and I love the stripey handles. You are so lucky and the bag is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just delightful! He might find a ready market among other CZTs and tanglers if he does a lot of that sort of thing. :)

    ReplyDelete