Friday, August 23, 2013

Zentangle Lesson With My Nephews & Sister-In-Law

On our recent trip to Wisconsin I had the opportunity to have a Zentangle lesson with my sister-in-law, Rhonda and three nephews, Owen (age 8), Evan (age 7), and Ian (age 5).  I gave them the book, "Zentangle For Kidz" by Sandy Steen Bartholomew, some apprentice tiles, pencils, blending stumps, and two pens...the Apprentice pen and the Sensei pen.  I love both of these pens, but I wanted to see which one they liked.  They all liked the Sensei pen the best because it is just a little bigger and easier for them to hold.  It was so much fun to share the art of Zentangle with them!




HARD AT WORK

AWESOME TILES



EVAN AND OWEN


IAN


EVAN IS ALL SMILES WHILE RHONDA AND OWEN COMPLETE THEIR TILES




Aren't they just the cutest little guys, and their zentangle tiles were awesome!  They also ran and got the tiles I made for them last year with each of their initials on them that they keep in their rooms. :)



This week, after we were home, I got a surprise email from Rhonda & Evan (my godchild). They sent me pictures of the tiles they made for me with my initial!  How sweet is that!!!  Once again, they did awesome work!




Thank you for such a great surprise! Love you all & miss you so much!!! Aunt Sue

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A very talented group! I think it wonderful that you have the kids doing this.

    ReplyDelete