Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Sneak Peek #8

Wow, when I started these sneak peek's 8 weeks ago, it seemed so far away.  Now, here I am posting my last one!  Art in the Park is finally here this weekend-YAY!  We are packed and ready to set up our tent on Friday, then get ready to have a full weekend of fun on Saturday and Sunday. I couldn't have done this without the help of my wonderful husband, Doug and my sister, MaryAnn!  For more info on the Art Show you can go to:  www.lincolngallery.com/text/art-in-park.html.  This is a big weekend in Loveland, with 2 very large sculpture shows, which feature sculptors from all over the world displaying their work.  If you are in the area and have the time, it's well worth checking out both Art in the Park and one of the sculpture shows.  I hope to see you there!  :)

I plan to post some pictures next week, and let you know how the show went. Thanks for all of the kind comments along this 8 week journey! 


SPRING DANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment