Thursday, August 16, 2012

Challenge #83 Assunta & Mooka

I love the duo tangle challenges from the DIVA, because they are always a real challenge for me.  It's usually putting two tangles together that I normally wouldn't put together......yes, stretching my comfort zone.  Mooka is a tangle that I have always loved and somehow always ends up looking like hearts to me (I love hearts!).    Assunta is one that I struggle with a bit, so I don't use it very often.  I used a pre-strung tile, did the Assunta first and added Mooka around it.  Another fun, duo challenge....thanks, Laura for continuing to stretch our comfort zone! 

 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I love your Mooka hearts, and your shading really adds such dimension. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this turned out really nice. Love the way you shaded the mooka, and I like the black centers of assunta. Great balance of lights and darks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully done! I love everything about this tile! Really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You put the two together beautifully!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your 'Assuntas' look like Hershey's Kisses! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I like the contrast in this and also the dotting.

    Annemarie Huijts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely hearts. The little dots on the edges enhance the beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has a beautiful symmetry to it, and it feels really calming to the eye. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet, the heart reference is puuurfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hearts on a picnic blanket with delicious mooka for sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your tangle has a very "soft" feel to it. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete