Friday, August 20, 2010

Living Large


I am so in awe of all the beautiful art that is posted on the zentangle blog each and every day. It is always so inspiring and a lot of time breathtaking. If you haven't checked out all of the posts from the "Master's class" yet, it is a must. You can view it at zentangle.blogspot.com. After seeing the beautiful "large" pieces of art, I was inspired to try something large and for me that was vellum paper size 14x17. I aspire to someday be able to create a large piece on beautiful colored paper, like the Master class, but for now I will dream!

5 comments:

  1. I love all of your orbs. Sue! I really like how "Laced" is hugging the orb on top. I'm getting cranked up to do something large again. I get so inspired seeing the big ones! Maybe this weekend....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is so beautiful, can't wait to meet you in october. We share the same passion in tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You everyone for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation Sue, I can see pleasure and passion!

    ReplyDelete